Sunset Solar Boat Trip in Ria Formosa
A sunset boat trip in Ria Formosa on board a solar powered boat. Admire the surrounding nature aboard our eco-friendly boat while experiencing a beautiful sunset in the Algarve.
Relax in Ria Formosa on a 1-hour boat trip at the best time of day – sunset. Soak up the stunning natural surrounds aboard our solar powered boat as we cruise along this beautiful Nature Park.
The perfect program to celebrate a birthday, a special occasion or simply treat your loved ones to a magical outing in the Algarve.
15,00 € / Adult
8,00 € / Child (6-10 years)
Free / Infant (0-5 years)
Minimum: 2 Adults
1 hour boat tour on a eco-friendly solar powered boat
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
1 hour before sunset
available every day throughout the year
Come and relax in Ria Formosa on a 1-hour boat trip at the best time of the day – sunset. Soak up the stunning natural surroundings aboard our solar powered boat as we cruise along this beautiful Nature Park. With departures from Faro, admire the surrounding nature on a romantic boat tour and experience a beautiful sunset.
If you’re staying in the Algarve, this is a great trip to enjoy with your family and friends. Sit back and relax and treat your loved ones to a magical outing on board an eco-friendly experience in Ria Formosa.
You’ll experience a true feeling of freedom in Ria Formosa as you explore this protected area cruising along its beautiful channels.
This is the perfect program to celebrate a birthday, a special occasion or simply treat your loved ones to a magical outing in the Algarve.
Good to know
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea.
- Safety is first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is sole to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of Lands – Turismo na Natureza, Lda.
« Guided Walking Tour in Rocha da Pena – Algarve
Rent a Kayak in Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511