Sunset Sailing Boat Trip in Ria Formosa
A sunset boat trip in Ria Formosa where you can also learn some sailing techniques if you wish. Admire the surrounding nature aboard our sailboat while experiencing a beautiful sunset in the Algarve.
Relax in Ria Formosa on a 2-hour private boat trip at the best time of day – sunset. Soak up the stunning natural surrounds aboard our sailboat as we cruise along this beautiful Nature Park.
The perfect program to celebrate a birthday, a special occasion or simply treat your loved ones to a magical outing in the Algarve.
200,00 € (per group up to 6 people)
private sailing boat trip accompanied by an experienced skipper
a bottle of sparkling wine
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
2 hours before sunset
available every day throughout the year
Come and relax in Ria Formosa on a 2-hour private boat trip at the best time of the day – sunset. Soak up the stunning natural surroundings aboard our sailboat as we cruise along this beautiful Nature Park. With departures from Faro, admire the surrounding nature on a romantic sailing tour and experience a beautiful sunset.
If you’re staying in the Algarve and you love the sea, this is a great trip to enjoy with your family and friends. You’re free to sit back and relax or for those that are interested learn to sail with your skipper. Treat your loved ones to a magical outing on board a sailboat in Ria Formosa.
Your sailboat for this boat trip will be the “Tertius” a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 29.2 Legend. You’ll experience a true feeling of freedom in Ria Formosa as you explore this protected area sailing along its beautiful channels.
Relax in the beautiful scenery of the Ria Formosa Nature Park, while you toast with sparkling wine or grab the rudder and learn to sail as you may also participate in all the manoeuvres on board. This is the perfect program to celebrate a birthday, a special occasion or simply treat your loved ones to a magical outing in the Algarve.
Sailing boat trips are available every day throughout the year with several daily departures from Faro.
Good to know
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea.
- Safety is first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is sole to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of Lands – Turismo na Natureza, Lda.
« Guided Walking Tour in Rocha da Pena – Algarve
Rent a Kayak in Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511