Sailing Boat Trip in Ria Formosa – Algarve
Come experience Ria Formosa aboard our sailboat and admire this beautiful protected area.
Make sure to join this exciting sailing boat trip through Portugal’s stunning Ria Formosa.
Come along on a private boat trip with departures from Faro and learn to sail aboard our Jeanneau Sun Odyssey vessel.
This is a boat trip for all the family to enjoy your holiday in the Algarve.
400,00 € (per group up to 6 people)
700,00 € (per group up to 6 people)
private sailing boat trip | Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 29.2 Legend
an experienced skipper
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
Half-day: 10:00 a.m. / 14:00 p.m.
Full-day: 10:00 a.m. / 17:00 p.m.
– available every day throughout the year
If you’re staying in the Algarve and you love the sea, make sure to join this exciting sailing boat trip through Portugal’s stunning Ria Formosa. This protected area is a natural spectacle that is something truly extraordinary to experience. Explore the Ria Formosa Nature Park by boat, sailing through its channels.
Join us on a private boat trip with departures from Faro and learn to sail aboard our Jeanneau Sun Odissey vessel. Our sailboat has a capacity for up to 6 people so the sailing trip is very private – the perfect private boat trip for you and your family or friends.
This is a boat trip for all the family to enjoy your holiday in the Algarve. You can just come to relax and enjoy the sun, clear waters and stunning scenery or you can even learn to sail and take part in all of the sailing manoeuvres on board! Under the supervision of our professional skipper, this is your opportunity to grab the rudder and sail while enjoying a true feeling of freedom in the Ria Formosa.
Join us on a sailing boat trip in Ria Formosa and experience the natural beauty of this stunning area in the Algarve.
Sailing boat trips are available every day throughout the year with several daily departures from Faro.
Good to know
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea.
- Safety is first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is sole to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of Lands – Turismo na Natureza, Lda.
« Kayak Tour in Ria Formosa
Eco-friendly Solar Boat Tour in Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511