Sailing Baptism in Ria Formosa
Let us take you on a sailing baptism in the Algarve. Have fun on board while you learn the basics of sailing and practice your new skills in the beautiful Ria Formosa lagoon.
Sailing baptisms are a great option to discover and experience the pleasure of sailing.
Join us sailing and experience out how it feels to navigate through Portugal’s stunning Ria Formosa!
Sailing Baptism details
400,00 € (per group up to 6 people)
private sailing baptism accompanied by an experienced skipper
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
available every day throughout the year
Ability to swim
Being at least 18 years of age. Anyone under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
If you’re fascinated about sailing but not quite sure about committing on a course, this sailing baptism will provide with a perfect introduction to what sailing is all about.
We’ll teach you the basics and then give you a chance to try out your new skills in the Ria Formosa lagoon of the Algarve.
You’ll marvel at the power of the wind as it moves you along this spectacular coastal landscape. This is a chance to experience our sailboat and discover the pleasure of sailing through Portugal’s stunning Ria Formosa.
You and your family or group of friends will learn to sail together, with the hands-on guidance of our expert instructors. Make the most of this experience and put your new skills to the test aboard our Jeanneau One Design 24 sailboat as you’ll be able to enjoy the guidance of the vessel and get involved on the boat manoeuvres.
Good to Know
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea.
- Safety is first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is sole to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of Lands – Turismo na Natureza, Lda.
« Birdwatching Holiday in the Algarve
Rent a Sailing Boat in Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511