Rent a Sailing Boat in Ria Formosa
Private sailing boat trips in Ria Formosa to experience the natural beauty of this stunning area in the Algarve.
We have available a sailboat to rent with departures from Faro for your very own boat trip in Ria Formosa.
Aboard our Jeanneau One Design 24 vessel, you may choose a sunset cruise or a full-day sailing boat trip. We will guarantee you a good time spent during a fantastic day out sailing in the Algarve.
Sailboat rental details
Sailboat hire is available for the following periods:
180,00 € (per group up to 5 people)
8 hours 320,00 € (per group up to 5 people) Private tour
private sailing boat trip accompanied by an experienced skipper
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
09: 00 a.m.
14: 00 a.m.
available everyday throughout the year
Jeanneau One Design 24
Length: 7,50 m
Capacity: 6 people
We have available a sailboat to rent with departures from Faro for your very own boat trip in Ria Formosa. Come and enjoy the unique feeling of sailing during your holiday in Algarve.
Experience sailing in the company of the ones you love the most. Gather your family and friends on a joint venture to explore the sun, clear waters and stunning scenery of Ria Formosa sailing towards one of its amazing islands.
Whether you choose a sunset cruise or a full-day sailing boat trip, will guarantee you a good time spent out in the Algarve aboard our Jeanneau One Design 24 vessel.
Our 7,5m sailboat is called “Calca-mar”. It has a capacity for up to people so it’s the perfect private boat trip for you and your family or friends. You can just relax and enjoy the stunning scenery of Ria Formosa or grab the rudder and sail, as you may participate in all the maneuvers on board.
Come along and sail with us accompanied by professional and experienced skippers with a high level of knowledge of the nautical campus. We will guarantee you a good time spent during a fantastic day out sailing in the Algarve.
Sailboat rental is available every day throughout the year with several daily departures from Faro.
Good to know
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea.
- Safety is first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is sole to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of Lands – Turismo na Natureza, Lda.
« Sailing Baptism in Ria Formosa
Kayak Tour to the Islands of Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511