Rent a Kayak in Ria Formosa
Enjoy kayaking in the beautiful waters of the Algarve in a safe, comfortable and exciting way and discover the stunning views of Ria Formosa.
Hire a kayak to explore Ria Formosa. We have available a kayak rental service with departures from Faro to paddle through the Algarve’s famed blue waters in your very own kayak.
Enjoy the unique sensation of kayaking during your holiday in the Algarve.
Kayak hire details
Kayak hire is available for the following periods:
2 ½ hours
> 2 days
2 ½ hours: 30,00 € / Kayak
4 hours: 35,00 € / Kayak
8 hours: 45,00 € / Kayak
2 days: 70,00 € / Kayak
> 2 days: under request
use of kayak
use of paddles and safety vests
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
opening hours: 09:00 a.m.
available everyday throughout the year
We have available a kayak rental service with departures from Faro to paddle through the Algarve’s famed blue waters in your very own kayak.
Enjoy the unique sensation of kayaking during your holiday in the Algarve. Gather your family and friends and spend a good time out kayaking along the channels of the Ria Formosa towards the islands and beaches of this amazing Nature Park, elected one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
Our Rotomod sit-on-top kayaks are stable, safe, comfortable, and easy to use, making them the perfect way for you to explore the waters of the Algarve. You don’t need any experience to get the most out of your very own kayaking adventure. With 4 different models of kayak available for hire, this is a safe, comfortable and exciting way to have an adventure in the Ria Formosa Nature Park.
Kayak to paddle solo with an even hull for maneuverability and a small keel that maintains tracking. Ideal for bigger paddlers or paddlers with heavy gear.
Kayak to paddle solo, stable, maneuverable and easy to use.
This comfortable double kayak is ideal to accommodate 1 or 2 persons and but it can be also paddle solo.
The perfect choice for families. The Ocean Quattro can seat up to 2 adults and 2 children, although it works best with 2 adults and 1 child.
To make your adventure more comfortable, we have also kayaking accessories available for hire.
To make your kayak trip, even more comfortable.
5,00 € / backrest
So you can bring everything you need and keep it dry.
7,50 € / waterproof barrel
- To fully enjoy your tour you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for kayaking. We recommend the use of water shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties that can get wet.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. Camera, bathing suit, and beach towel are excellent ideas.
- A change of clothing can make a difference at the end of your kayak tour.
- Safety comes first, always wear your safety vest while you’re kayaking.
- To make the most of your experience, before the start of your kayak trip ask our team information about the weather forecast, the itineraries and recommended routes according to the weather conditions, navigation, tides, winds, and currents.
- Rentals are subject to its own terms conditions.
- The customer must present an identification (e.g. passport or driving license) and leave it on the office as a safety rental warranty. You will need to leave an ID with us for each kayak that is rented.
- The pick-up and delivery of the rented equipment should be performed in the same location.
- All equipment available for hire is subject to regular maintenance and cleaning.
- Technique assistance (or other) to problems that may come forth during the period of rental is not included on the amount paid.
« Sunset Solar Boat Trip in Ria Formosa
Kayak Tour in Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511