Eco-friendly Solar Boat Tour in Ria Formosa
Experience Ria Formosa aboard our solar boat, sailing only with solar energy.
Enjoy the surrounding nature of the beautiful Ria Formosa on an eco-friendly boat trip.
Join us on a solar-powered electric boat with departures from Faro and enjoy the lagoon of Ria Formosa on the most relaxing way to discover this protected area in the Algarve.
This is a boat trip for all the family to enjoy your holiday in the Algarve.
15,00 € / Adult
8,00 € / Child (6-10 years)
Free / Infant (0-5 years)
Minimum: 2 Adults
45 minutes boat tour on a eco-friendly solar powered boat
Marina of Faro | Faro
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval – Piso 0
Marina de Faro
8000-541 Faro Algarve – Portugal
get directions »
10: 00 a.m.
11: 00 a.m.
12: 00 a.m.
14: 00 p.m.
15: 00 p.m.
16: 00 p.m.
17: 00 p.m.
18: 00 p.m.
available every day throughout the year
Make sure to join this eco-friendly solar boat trip through Portugal’s stunning Ria Formosa.
Come along on an eco-friendly solar boat trip with departures from Faro and experience this protected lagoon aboard our electric boat using only solar energy.
This is a 45 minute boat trip for all the family to enjoy your holiday in the Algarve. Join us on the solar-powered electric boat and discover the lagoon of Ria Formosa on the most relaxing way to discover this protected area.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings of Ria Formosa’s lagoon on an electric solar boat that does not spill oils or produces pollutant gases. Enjoy the sounds of the surrounding nature in greater safety, comfort and ease of use.
During this sustainable boat trip you will visit the lagoon of Ria Formosa and its marshlands and approach numerous birds and all the wildlife of this protected area without disturbing it.
Come and join us on the most eco-friendly and relaxing way to discover the Algarve’s Ria Formosa.
Our eco-friendly solar boat trips are available every day throughout the year with several daily departures from Faro.
Good to know
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for water sports. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat and a good sun cream. A camera is an extremely good idea.
- Safety is first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is sole to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of Lands – Turismo na Natureza, Lda.
« Kayak Tour in Ria Formosa
(+351) 914 539 511